Corsi di formazione in Aula e in e-Learning
Corso online - The power of questions
Improve your communication skills
|Fruibilità:||60 giorni entro il 01/01/2030|
Descrizione del Corso:
Contents and details of the course
Why I designed a course on asking questions?
The course aims at helping learners to improve their ability to formulate questions to achieve specific goals in different contexts, retaining control over communications and enhancing their questioning skills
Who should take this course?
- The topics we'll be discussing are of general interest: salespeople, lawyers, project managers, consultants, recruiters, managers, designers, negotiators, team leaders, service technicians and researchers are but a few of the professional profiles that might be interested
- People determined to increase efficiency and effectiveness in communication may find this course engaging: the course is beneficial in any kind of negotiation and teamwork, R&D, problem-solving, conflict management and in any situation where communication is key
- What about in private life? In my experience, the course is very useful here too
What about the expected duration? The course should take about 3 hours to complete.
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
- Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off.
- Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes.
Expecting to get bored?
- Prepare to change your mind!
- The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience. Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoons and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience:
- 13 videos inspired by real situations
- 51 exercises
- 17 interactive pages
- 8 pdf files to download and use in the future.
- See below more details about the contents.
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows).
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance.
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test.
Would you like more information about the contents? Here they are!
The course is divided into sections:
- Introduction to the course (10 minutes)
- How the course works (10 minutes)
- Open and closed questions: when to use the two types of question (40 minutes)
- Open and semi-open questions: uses and formulation techniques (50 minutes)
- Closed questions - Clarification, comprehension check and paraphrasing (50 minutes)
- Preparing for the final test finale (10 minutes)
- Final test (20 minutes)
The course is set in the classroom, and Arduino (the author of the course) and Ilaria (his assistant) will guide you through the study.
During the course you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use
- Open questions – Needs and motivation – Examples
- Open questions – Sales, marketing and commercial negotiation – Examples
- Open questions – efficiency and effectiveness – Examples
- Open questions – technical support, customer care – Examples
- Closed-ended questions – Comprehension check – Examples
- Closed-ended questions – Paraphrasing – Examples
- Glossary of the main terms used in the course
Commenti dei visitatori
Nessun commento è ancora presente.