Corsi di formazione in Aula e in e-Learning
Corso online - Objectives and goals management
Tools and techniques
|Fruibilità:||60 giorni entro il 01/01/2030|
Descrizione del Corso:
Why a course on objectives and goals management?
- Objectives and goals management are activities that involve organizations at all levels
- Unfortunately, we are not always able to define objectives properly and this can create situations very difficult to manage
- This training course is designed to help you
- learn the different types of objectives you can find in you work
- understand the difference between goals and objectives (and employ them correctly)
- learn effective techniques for assigning individual, team and organizational objectives
You should take this course if…
- ... you are a manager or entrepreneur and you want to learn how to define and manage your objectives effectively
- ... you manage challenging objectives and you interact with a large number of people;
- ... you are about to take responsibility for managing people
- ... you are a human resource manager/professional and you are involved in the performance management process
What about the expected duration? The course should take about 90 minutes to complete
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
- Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off
- Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes
Expecting to get bored?
- Prepare to change your mind!
- The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience
- Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoon strips and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience
- 3 videos inspired by real situations
- 20 exercises
- 10 interactive pages
- 1 pdf files to download and use in the future
- 3 cartoon strips
- See below more details about the contents
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test
The course is divided into 4 sections:
- Introduction to the course (10 minutes)
- Objectives, needs and motivation (20 minutes)
- Goals and objectives management (50 minutes)
- Final test (20 minutes)
The course is set in the classroom and Arduino (the author of the course) and Ilaria (his assistant) will guide you through the study
During the course, you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use
- The map of needs
- The scale to measure different types of objectives
Commenti dei visitatori
Nessun commento è ancora presente.